I’m betting you have a list of reasons why you aren’t interested in promoting a Black Friday special.
- I can’t afford to discount my prices drastically.
- I don’t have a ton of inventory.
- I wouldn’t know where to start.
- I don’t have the business model that makes sense to run a Black Friday special.
- It’s just too much work to my already overloaded calendar
These are all legit concerns. It IS a heavy lift. You to think and execute a promotion that makes sense to your bottom line.
However, you might want to participate after listening to the audio below. There are sooooo many benefits besides earning revenue. Sure, sales is a great thing! But as a small business owner you want to learn how to connect with your people intimately – and Black Friday specials can help you do just that.
So listen to the audio or read the short list below:
No time to listen? Here are the take-aways:
- It doesn’t matter what stage your business is in. You can join in.
- Yes, you might think Black Friday is only for large corporations. But there is a benefit for you as a small business owner – you get to build better customer relationships.
- Use the holiday to figure out what matters most to your people. Start sharing success stories of people using your product or service. Talk to your people on social media to ask questions about what matters most to them.
- Focus more on relationships and less on stressing the sale.
- It doesn’t matter if you are in super startup mode or have a service based business. Start brainstorming ideas.
- Sales is not the only win to gain from Black Friday. A deeper understanding of what customers want – or what they don’t want – is as valuable.
[callout]Use a Black Friday promo to build stronger relationships with your customers[/callout]
Please share this post with your network!!