Why hire Malla as a speaker?
Plenty of leaders motivate. Many inspire. But few transform. Highly sought after, award winning entrepreneurship expert, Malla Haridat, does just that: TRANSFORM. Whether she’s training social and business entrepreneurs how to run successful enterprises that educate, empower and support others as CEO of New Designs for Life; advising aspiring mompreneurs and kidpreneurs on how to monetize their dreams, talents and ideas as founder of Mom and Daughters Inc.; helping underengaged corporate employees tap into the power of intrapreneurship; or coaching women to become more independent, Malla catalyzes transformation.
Nationally recognized, Malla has been featured in the New York Times, BlackEnterprise.com, Inc.com, YFS Magazine and Fox Small Business. She is a recipient of the New York City Small Business Award (awarded by former Mayor Michael Bloomberg) and a finalist in the Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence Urban Rebound Program.
She has successfully delivered over 200 presentations, trainings and workshops. She can create and deliver a custom presentation that includes interactive experiences for your group – whether 20 or 200.
She has appeared as a moderator, panelist, and her most requested role – as a workshop leader.
Here is a sample of her most requested sessions:
Monetize Your Creativity – Master the critical business skills to transform your moonlighting into a viable business
How to be a social media marketing magician – Market your brand and land future clients
Nailing the Elevator Pitch – Make your introduction so everyone wants your business card
Sample Video of her Presentations
Previous Speaking Events include:
- A Better Chance
- American Association of Grant Professionals
- Association of Black Foundation Executives
- Association of MIT Alumnae
- Bank Street College
- Barnard College
- Bergen County Community College
- Black Enterprise Kidpreneurs/Teenpreneurs Conference
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Business Exchange Tour for Success
- Columbia University, School of International Pubic Affairs
- Girl Scouts of America
- Grace Institute
- Manhattan High School for Girls
- Metropolitan College of New York
- National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women’s Clubs
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- National Hispana Leadership Institute
- National Urban Fellows
- National Urban League
- Neighborhood Housing Services of North Bronx
- New Jersey Community Development Corporation
- Partnership for After School Corporation
- Pierre Toussaint Scholarship Program
- PYP Freelance Business Development Summit
- Queens Economic Development Corporation
- Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone
- Wall Street Conferences – Building Wealth Conference