Introduction and Summary
We want to make it easy for you to understand what information we collect from you, what we do with it, and how you can request access to this information.
We believe this is a best practice to maintain transparency and trust with our website visitors and clients, and it just so happens that this complies with the laws of many countries around the world, too. If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com.
What Personal Information We Collect and When
We collect information so that we can make our products and services better tailored to the people who visit our site and do business with us. We collect this information to (i) deliver products and services you have purchased from us, (ii) to notify you about our product or service offerings that you may be interested in, so long as you have given us consent to do so, and (iii) to keep track of visitor information to our site and/or or create retargeted and “lookalike” audiences for advertising purposes].
We collect information from you directly and indirectly through third-party services, as follows:
When you contact us...
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email, [with a double opt in consent].
When we contact others…
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third party installations that allow us to remarket our services and products to you on other websites.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
- We may see your personal information when we work with third party processors, like our email provider and web host. For EU residents, please note that this means we may transmit your data across international borders.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. We do not receive your credit card information directly as this is processed by our third parties merchant facilities such as Paypal or Square. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and read more about these company’s policies on their websites or contact them directly to respond to your questions.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order or terminating as per your request.
- To deliver services to you the user. We may use your personal information to provide you with the requested service you have requested and/or purchased.
- To respond to your inquiries/offer support. We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our products and/or services.
- To provide proof of sales to Affiliates and pay commissions based on those sales. We may disclose your name, the amount you purchased and the products that you purchased to an affiliate that refers you to our Sites. This is done so affiliates are able to see what commissions are payable to them, to track their customers, provide good customer service and notify if any monetary commissions and bonuses are retracted as a result of refund or exchange.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials of our products and/or services on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we have received privately via message or email; we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information. We reserve the right to utilize any comments and reviews posted to our videos, blogs, Facebook groups and Facebook Business Page without permission. You have the option to delete the review or comment if you do not want it to be utilized publicly.
Your Privacy Controls
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services, widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity, through, for example, persistent, multi-session cookies.
You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply. As of the time of this writing, we use:
Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have signed contracts in place with our data processors and all third parties used. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
Facebook Pixel. This is a remarketing cookie much like Google’s. It again is designed to show you advertisements on Facebook that we think may be of interest to you based on what you visited on our website.It may give promotional offers and the chance to return to products, lead you to information and show you other relevant products and/or services.
Facebook. We utilize both a Facebook Business page and a variety of groups that you can join based on what you are interested within our business. It provides valuable information surrounding our products and services as well as updates and promotional offers. You can opt-out by unliking the Facebook business page or leaving the group.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
- This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
- This site does not sell or share its email list for use by third parties.
If you choose to opt out of some or all of our data collection, you may not be able to access all features of this website or our services.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We store personal information with third parties that use industry standard practices for data security. While we take these steps to maintain the security of your information, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. You should be aware that there are many information security risks that exist and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us electronically, and any transmission is at your own risk. Although we will do our very best to protect your personal information, any transmissions of personal information to and from our Sites and third-party providers, you provide it at your own risk.
It is the policy of this website to collect Personally Identifiable Information on any person under the age of 18 and we request that any person under age 18 not submit any Personally Identifiable Information via our Sites. If this website obtains actual knowledge that it has collected Personally Identifiable Information from a child under the age of 18, this website will immediately delete such information from its database.
Your Rights to Your Information
You own your personal information and have rights to it. For example, you have the rights to:
– Withdraw your consent for us to market our products and services to you and otherwise use the personal information you have provided to us. Withdrawing consent is easy. Simply click “unsubscribe” in the footer of our emails, or email@example.com. or write to us at 1767 Central Park Ave. #206 Yonkers New York 10710.
– Request a copy of the information we have about you;
– Be forgotten (that is, have your data deleted and/or ask us to stop using your information for any purpose);
– Correct inaccurate information we have about you (and that means we will notify other service providers we use, and who hold your personal information for us, of those changes as well);
– Object to direct marketing and profiling (for example, we will remove you from our email list and from any list we have uploaded for the purposes of creating custom or retargeted audiences). We also encourage you to disable data collection services on your browser;
– Make complaints about the use of your data to regulatory authorities.
We will comply with these requests within 30 days.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to work with data controllers (like our email provider) who guarantee compliance with privacy laws like the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
We store your personal information only for as long as it is needed to use it for the reasons you have consented to.
Occasionally we will revise this policy and will use your contact information to notify you of these changes if they reduce your privacy rights in any way.
Our data protection officer is Malla Haridat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be happy to know: we do not believe in “get rich quick” programs. We do our best to keep the business building process simple, but even the best strategies require professionalism and patience.
As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. Just like acheiving any any other significant goal in your life, this process will take work for you to see success.
Our goal is to provide content, training, support, and strategy to help you move toward your goals more efficiently. Nothing on this page or any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are simply estimates or projections, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings—all numbers are illustrative only. In fact, the average person who purchases this and other programs never puts the work into implementing the strategies taught and therefore achieves little to no results. Do your best to be clear about the help you need and pursue that help aggressively…whether it is here or somewhere else. Carpe Diem.
Updated Feb 2021