Why do people hire me as their business coach?
Reason #1 – Because you have reached your limit of what you can figure out on your own
There are a ton of free resources online. And yes, there are many amazing events for entrepreneurs that promise to help you grow your business.
But are you any closer to solutions? Especially those that can help YOUR business?
I’ve listened to entrepreneurs share their stories for years. I’ve trained hundreds in 20-40 hour entrepreneurship programs. I’ve sat as a judge on business plan competitions. I even won a few competitions myself!
And there is one thing that is often missing for most entrepreneurs – they don’t know …what they don’t know. The reason that your business is not growing is often hidden in your conversations. Someone like myself who has listened to hundreds of growth stories can immediately identify what is missing.
So you can continue to wade through all of the “free” info. Or you can decide that you really want the solution and bypass the wait.
Reason #2 – Sales and Operations are HARD when you’d rather be in the middle of doing the work
One of the biggest ahas for many entrepreneurs is realizing everything that goes into running your business.
You probably know your service well. Or enjoy learning about it.
But can you sell it? Do you know how to get new people who have never met you beating a path to your door?
Or how to think with more of a CEO mindset and less as an employee?
Honestly, you are not alone. Most service-based business owners have not formally been educated on these topics.
There is marketing. And not just social media but creating a plan for how a customer first learns about you until they purchase.
There is finance. And not just filling out your taxes. But how is your money working to GROW your business?
There are sales. And how do you sell B2B and get larger contracts. Or how to set up systems with your retail customers that still provides exceptional customer service.
Many people struggle. Because they were never trained on ALL of these areas. So stop the shame and get customized plans that match your strengths and give you clarity on your gaps.
Reason #3 – You need a boost of confidence
You might have experienced a high when you launched. Or hear an inspiring story from a successful entrepreneur.
But when you are in the trenches, it can be hard.
Work with a coach who gets it. I’ve had national press but also know what it looks like when the “cash flow ain’t flowing”. I know how to help people find a system that increases your wins and boosts your confidence at the same time.
It won’t be easy. But you will walk away feel more joy and seeing more long term profit.
What are people saying about coaching with Malla?
Ready to get closer to solutions?
The problem with most entrepreneurship events is that you leave with more information but less understanding about exactly what YOU need to do in order to grow your business.
What will I learn?
- The right questions that will get you more buying customers – rather than time wasting uninterested prospects
- Tools to make your marketing as easy as 6 year olds playing with Legos
- A method that allows you to build a business that stands out clearly from competitors
- The opportunity to put your creative thinking cap on alongside other entrepreneurs who want to help your business and their businesses grow.
A high impact 3 month coaching program designed to get you :
- more customers
- less “fly by the seat of your pants”
- and an easy to implement business plan that takes your talent straight to the BANK.
Many entrepreneurs find themselves getting overwhelmed with the day to day challenges of running a business. So things like focusing on long term goals that will GROW your business often take a back seat.
If you are tired of struggling and “why won’t this work?”, let’s work together for three months.
What will I get?
- Identify the root causes of why your business is not growing as you envisioned
- Create an action plan that highlights your strengths
- Execute the plan while dealing with hurdles, hiccups and roadblocks
The benefit of the 1:1 coaching is that you’ll have the opportunity to work with me directly. I will keep you focused during the 3 months by encouraging you to work more in your strengths and helping you uproot areas that are holding you back from growing your business.Yes Malla, I’m ready for it!
These Terms and Conditions of Use of my website apply:
You do not have permission to take material from my blog and run it on yours.
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from the original article with a link to the original article.
- If you republish a partial post, it must be exactly as it appears on my website with all links intact.
- Special permission needs to be granted in order to republish more than 100 words from this website.
- Full articles are not permitted to be republished without permission from the owner of this site.